On Wednesday Oct 25, 2017 @ 1:00 PM, we will be offering a 45 minute webinar titled “Workplace Violence/Active Shooter Training”.
How timely is this?
As fas as I know, we are the only HR/Safety/Insurance company offering such a class for employers! This webinar spans across all employment types and I am sure if we get the word out, we will have some great attendance. Some of the areas we will be discussing include:
- OSHA required Injury & Illness Prevention Program and an Emergency Action Plan and documented employee training
- Workers’ Compensation due to injuries related to workplace violence
- Legal ramifications including heavy fines and possible criminal involvement on the part of owners and managers
- Hostage situations
- Robberies/Burglaries and how are they different
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Business recovery – Can you business actually survive an “active shooter situation”? and
- And some mind blowing statistics!
Comments are closed.